We finished up the trailer last night. After getting it back to Ohio we still needed to get a few things done. We cut out the rusted-out section of the rear frame, replaced the wheel bearings, and primed and painted. Here are a few pictures.
The newly reconstructed rear frame.
Just a quick, down and dirty paint job. At least she's all one color now!
With the quad all loaded.
Towed it for the first time with the quad loaded, and I couldn't be happier. Towed straight and true. Just one final bit of work to do. I need to wire brush the rust off of the bottom of the trailer, and prime and paint. Then, on to the next project!